Dansko's Box Leather Clog works for any medical professional. It is a shoe that is designed to benefit leg, back, and foot health. The Dansko clog is a stylish yet comfortable shoe that gives you support, leaving your feet ache free from an all day work day.
The following products will prolong the life of your Danskos:
- Soap & water
- Clean damp cloth
- Soft, dry cloth
- Features of the Dansko® Grey Box Leather Clog :
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic shoes.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable.
- Padded instep for comfort.
- Socklining is anti-microbial, leather.
- Anti-skid tread.
- Heel height is 2 inches.
Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association). It has been tested for slip resistance by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee.
*Note* All footwear must be returned within 10 days. Please be sure of size and color when ordering. If you need sizing help or have any questions call 1-800-432-7571 and we'd be happy to assist!